Birthday parties < 6 years
Do you want to give the best birthday party ever for your little one and their friends, who are mostly younger than 6 years old? If so, you're at the right address with Arenal. Check it out below!
Our [TRP] Mini – Jump-Jump can be held every Saturday or Sunday morning at 10:00 or 11:00.
This package lasts 1 hour 30 mins, with the following order:
- 1 hr jumping in our trampoline part
- 30 min booked table
Holidays - NEW
[TRP] Mini - Jump-Jump, extra time on Wednesday morning at 10am or 11am.
This package includes the following:
|1 snack per person (choice per group)|
|1 soft drink per person|
|1 pair Arenal non-slip socks per person|
|1 gift for the birthday child|
Choose your snack for the whole group:
|option||price per person|
|hot waffle-on-a-stick||14 EUR|
|fries with chicken nuggets||16 EUR|
Ready, set, go?
Click through to book! We look forward to welcoming you!
Download the coolest invitations for your now legendary party here!
You can book a party with us from 8 people; there is no maximum!
A party can only be booked online with us via our website. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to book a party by phone or in person.
A party must be paid in full when making the booking. This can be done via our booking system with Bancontact or Visa.
Of course, getting the correct number of partygoers may involve a bit of guesswork. Illness or last-minute cancellation can happen. But at Arenal, that's no problem:
- Person(s) less: if you send us an e-mail letting us know at least 4 days before the party, we will refund you on the day of the party via Bancontact or Visa. So bring your bank card with you!*
- Person(s) extra: if you send us an e-mail letting us know at least 4 days before the party, you can pay for the extra person(s) on the day at our ticket office
* the refund is limited to the minimum number of partygoers (8)
Trampolining is not risk-free. We want to make every participant aware of this by describing what the risks involve and how complying with our house regulations help minimise these risks.
Good agreements make good friends, which is why we list everything for you in our digital waiver. We expect every participant to read this and sign it to show their agreement with the contents of the document.
Because this is not practically feasible for birthday parties, it is enough for the organiser to fill in and sign 1 digital waiver for all the guests. In this way, the organiser acknowledges the risks and the house regulations for all the participants present at the party.
Take the time to fill in the form online!
You assemble all the guests at the site half an hour beforehand. When everyone has arrived, you need to:
- check in
- fill in the safety form (if you haven't done this online)
- receive non-slip socks
- watch safety video
When booking or on arrival, choose:
- Extra bottle of water (1.5L - non-sparkling or sparkling) at €7/bottle
- Rocket lolly as dessert at €2 each